Tuesday, December 11, 2012

UWP: RIVO MALONDA























My name is Rivo Malonda, I was born in Manado, North Sulawesi, I worked as a police officer serving in northern Sulawesi regional police, as a first officer with the rank of captain, my fascination of the world diving since I finished school police, in 1992 where we obtained a search and rescue exercises, and has since become familiar with the world of diving, I started taking photos since 2009, most of my uw photography in Indonesia area, including wakatobi, Lembeh, Manado bay, Bunaken, Jailolo, Morotai, Gorontalo, ambon and others.

I several times won the competition uw photography from 2009 to 2012, the beginning of my using a compact camera canon G 10 with strobes two sea & sea 110 @ by using a wet lens brands FIT, currently I use the camera canon 5 D mk II with housing ikelite and two strobe ikelite DS 160 ..... I thought with my hobby perpetuate photos under water, so I can show it to others who have not been able to dive on the beauty of nature and the creatures in the sea and thus invites all people to love the natural underwater environment

                                                     

AWARDS :                                             
1st, animal class, kalasey manado UW Photo competitio
2nd compact macro, olele gorontalo UW competition  20
1st best of compact class, Manado ocean festival  201
2nd best of compact class wakatobi shootout 2011     
1st macro compact plus jailolo UW competition 2011   
1st macro compact plus bahayangkara lembeh UW competi
3th open  class bhayangkara lembeh UW competition 201
3th best of compact UW competitioan sail morotai 2012