Thursday, December 13, 2012

UWP: JUAN CARDONA










































Juan Cardona

I was Born in 1977 in Guadalajara, Mexico.  at the age of 3 we move to Baja California to the Island La Paz. that`s the first time i saw a fish in the water. and got in love with the Marine Life
I move to vancouver, that`s where i did my scuba courses from open water to Instructor, Here in Cozumel/ Cancun area is where i got involve with serious Underwater Photography
I have a passion and Love for the Ocean, I like to Share with my friends what i can sea, anywhere I Go, I like to show what i sea and i try to capture what i see Uw.
I have been sharing with World Press and people on several ways, including Facebook. I truly believe we should share what we know maybe one day someone will Learn from us
That`s true Love for what we do, what we are and what we want to Be. In the beginning I star with a Rebel XTI and a tokina 10mm. Now I use Canon D5 Mark III, sea&sea Housing. 2 YS250, 2 lights sola 1200, macro 100mm X2 Macromate & Wideangle 15mm tokina lense.