Sunday, July 8, 2012

UWP: MATTEO VISCONTI (ITALY)















































                                        Matteo Visconti
I was born in Milan in February 9, 1975I started to discovery underwater world when I was 8 years old with mask and fins. I bought my first underwater disposable camera with film and integrated strobe few years later. My serious first camera came in 2007, it was a canon G7 with canon housing. Now I’m using Canon 5D mark II with Isotecnic housing and 2 strobes Sea&Sea. I love to take macro pictures that’s why I bought a slr camera but I don’t mind to take even landscape or each kind of animals.
I feel lucky because even if I have little more of 200 dives in my logbook,  I’ve been in the best places of the world for diving and holiday like Richelieu Rock (Similan Islands) in Thailand, Sipadan in Malaysia, Green Island and Dumaguete in Philippines, Tulamben and Walea in Indonesia and much more like Mexico, Red Sea and Maldives.