Monday, June 25, 2012

UWP: ELS VAN DEN BORRE





























Els Van Den Borre

The first time I wore a dive mask was in a swimming pool in November 2005, Egypt. They convienced me to have an introductary dive but only after three tries I finally decided to go for it and dive in the open sea. 

Back again in my home country Belgium, we (my husband Bruno Van Saen too) became member of a CMAS diving school. In 2006 I made my first UW photo's and just before entering my first UW photo competition (HugyCup 2009) I switched from my compact camera to a DSLR Nikon D90. 

Macro life is what I'm looking for! The smaller the better! Although my dream is to dive with the humback whales. 

When I'm not in the water I'm working at home as a physiotherapist with my speciality acupuncture.

In an UW photo I try to find 'naturality'. With my photo's I want to show the real beauty of the UW world!