Thursday, May 10, 2012

UWP: MARCO PARAVELLA




















My name is Marco Paravella, I was born in Genoa Italy May 30, 1965.
Jobs in the trade of spare parts and equipment for the automotive and motorcycle sector and metal and wood craftsman.
I went to diving in 1992, I was not convinced, but I felt encouraged by friends.
From that moment, I found the passion of my life.
I have lots of diving, I like to discover the paths, learn scuba diving and see the under water world.

I have a PADI assistant instructor and several patents specialty.
I approached the underwater photography much later, in 2009 lent me to try a small canon.
Keep in mind that I have never photographed above water and still continuing to do otherwise.
But the ordeal of 2009 I opened a new passion, making the image I saw, so I bought a first EPL-1 Olympus in 2010 and late 2011 I moved to the Nikon D7000 with Subal housing.

For now I have two flashes Sea & Sea 110, 3 lenses, Nikkor 105 macro, Tokina 10-17 fisheye lens and a Nikkor 16-85.