Tuesday, May 15, 2012

UWP: DANIELA DIRSCHERL



























Daniela Dirscherl
I am based in Munich and always loved water since I can remember.
I started diving in the early nineties and worked as diving instructor on Maldives for a couple of years. Since I met my husband Reinhard Dirscherl in 1998 I am working as an underwater photo model.

In 2005 I opened up my stock photo library WaterFrame which is today one of very few high quality stock agencies in Germany specialized in marine wildlife, nature and travel. 

In the same time I started taking underwater images and gradually I was learning and improving by persistent practice and always observing those better than me.
Since I am diving I’ve travelled almost all over the world and have dived the most fantastic places and habitats. Still I love every moment under the sea……..

Equipment: EOS 5D Mark II with Seacam Housing & Seacam Strobes