Wednesday, April 25, 2012

UWP: RAFAL MAKIELA













































Underwater, Wedding, Commercial Photography 


RAFAL MAKIELA
My journey with photography started 8 years ago, my initial inspiration being a birth of my darling daughter Maksymilianna. It was a desire to capture and immortalise every day of her life that triggered my great interest in photography, which remains to be my passion. Gradually I was learning and improving by persistent practice and observing those better than me. I have been looking for means of expression in various fields of photography. At one point I came across the photographs by Zena Holloway and, being a great believer in following the best ones, I decided to achieve something just as spectacular as her works. Hopefully with a satisfactory outcome…