Tuesday, April 17, 2012

UWP: PAOLO CUDICINI




















Paolo Cudicini
born in Udine on the 5th April 1963 and living in Treviso since February 1994.
I’ve started my Diver’s experience with the “Club Sommozzatori Mestre” in March 2004, following the FIPSAS CMAS Didactic, and in 2009 I’ve got my 3rd Degree in Scuba Diver.
Since 2010, with other Club Sommozzatori Mestre’s Members, I’m following the Project of Teaching Junior Apnea Diving & Junior Diver to kids between 8 to 14 years old. Working with the kids, teaching them how to love, manage and respect the Sea, is unfolding in an amazing and very interesting new experience.
Grow very fond of Photography, it’s already three years since, my love for the Sea combined with the passion for photography, has made me inevitable involved in a so strong desire to tell everybody something new about what for me is the Paradise: the Underwater World.
The Macro Photography has become my favorite after some experience in the Indonesian Sea, Maldivian’s Passes and The Australian’s Great Barrier Reef.
My first experience, as Underwater Photographer, has been with a camera “CANON G9” with a dedicate Dive Bell, followed, in two years, by a camera “CANON 5D” in a Diving Bell Easy Dive Leo II Pro with a Dedicate Easy Dive Flash and an additional  Sea&Sea YS 110 ALPHA in Slave. I’m using two Lens: a CANON EF 100 MACRO f/2.8L IS USM and a CANON EF 16-35 f/2.8 II USM.