Wednesday, March 21, 2012

UWP: STEWART SY





























STEWART SY
I started photography rather late and my first 35mm camera was an underwater unit. It started as a way to bring some memories back of my dive holidays. Slowly the obsession grew then built up to a substantial (re:terminal velocity) speed!. My first love is photographing the underwater world, to the point that I am now an authorized dealer for the amazing Canadian made Aquatica line of underwater housings. I am also a part time free lance commercial shooter and my images for customers have appeared on Amazon, Toys-R-Us, Horizon Airlines in Flight Magazine as well as on cookbooks, newspapers as well as internal catalogs used by BC Hydro and TJ Kids.


Stewart L. Sy
Owner
SLS Photography
www.stewartsy.com
www.sls-photo.com
Your Source for Quality UW Photo Equipment & Instruction in Western Canada
Aquatica, TLC, ULCS, Sea & Sea