Thursday, December 1, 2011

UWP: ISABELLA MAFFEI










































ISABELLA MAFFEI
”UW photography is a form of communication, an universal visual language which meet my ambition to tell without a word the amazing beauty of nature. 

I fancy the idea to shoot dynamic pictures in order to draw the observer inside the image.

Anytime I dive, my Nikon camera is with me, as an added part of my body… 

My love for the underwater diving builds up however I do not look anymore the Neptune’s Garden through my mask but my camera’ shutter.”

Isabella is working with a number of international magazines combining photography to writing. Her portfolio and pictures were published on many international magazines and website.

She got a number of international awards very much deserved because of her very personal way to use the light for depicting the environment.

Much appreciated for his compositional style is judge in many contests and vip speaker in many international events.